Group 21: Gut Bacteria & Growth Impairment

4.3(86.67%) 6 votes
This entry was posted in gut bacteria and stunted growth. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Group 21: Gut Bacteria & Growth Impairment

1. Crystal says:

The intro and conclusion did a great job of setting up the video and wrapping it all up, and the visuals helped to make the video easy to follow.

2. Ye says:

The visuals helped a lot to understand the contents but if specific data(mean value, p value…) was included would be even better.

3. Rahul says:

The content of the video was spot on. You explained the experiment conducted very well and made good connections to the module. But the sound quality of the video was slightly muffled. Overall, I enjoyed the video nevertheless.

4. Ayesha says:

I like how you clearly labeled the methods, results, conclusion, etc. It helped to understand the experiment and its purpose.

5. Sonya says:

I liked this video because of the easy-to-follow animations. There wasn’t too much going on the screen at once, but just enough to keep the audience engaged. The audio quality could have been clearer though. I also liked the connections back to the class.

6. Harsh says:

The visuals for this video are terrific! I liked how you labeled everything clearly as it was very easy to follow.

7. Harsh says:

The visuals for this video are terrific! It connected extremely well to the material presented, and it was easy to follow too.

8. Ariel says:

Visuals and headings made the video easy to follow, despite audio quality that could have been better. Content and information clearly presented. All in all, very nice video.