[Group 9] Telomere length is reflected by plumage coloration in barn swallow

4.3(85%) 20 votes
This entry was posted in Telomeres and sexy coloration. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to [Group 9] Telomere length is reflected by plumage coloration in barn swallow

1. Abigail says:

Your audio bits overlap sometimes, creating confusion, but the visuals are great.

2. Carson says:

The visuals were very clear and informative

3. Sarah says:

I enjoyed the visuals. The video was laid out well and looked professional.

4. John says:

The table and visuals were supportive of your video.

5. Matthew says:

Visuals are good, although the figure is cut off on the bottom a bit. The explanation and simplifying of the study is very good, but the video is a bit bland and could be more entertaining. Well done though!

6. Savannah says:

This video is very well put together. I liked how informative this video is. Good job!

7. Madison says:

Very informative video!

8. Nylah says:

The video wasn’t as interactive/”creative” as I hoped it would be, but it was professional and informative! Also in the middle the two voice-overs clashed into each other (Idk if this was technical error through youtube or not)

9. Amanda says:

I liked how clean and straight-forward the visuals were!

10. Faye says:

It might have been good to include more visuals in your results section to make the findings more clear, but overall good pace and good job at describing the paper!

11. Kayla says:

The voice over made it hard to understand the last parts of the descriptions. I liked the pictures you used because they were clear and easily understood.

12. Patrick says:

The audio was a bit spotty at times, but overall the video was very informative and well put together.

13. Blake says:

I thought you did a good job of summarizing the study as a whole and tying in some information from other studies as well. That gave it good context and brought it out from behind the curtain of just another study. However, the editing could use work on this video. The audio overlapped and there were some figures that were cut off. Overall good job.

14. Soham says:

The video was good, however, the audio was slightly lacking in the sense that there was overlap, and some of the figures were a bit cutoff. However, there was a good summary of the research article.

15. Alyssa says:

Excellent job with effectively summarizing the experiment, including solely important/relevant information and being able to present it in a way that’s understandable to the audience. Great connections made to what we’ve learned in class. Overlap in audio in beginning but otherwise, well done!

16. Daham says:

The contents are well organized

17. Amanda says:

I really enjoyed your visuals, they made the video look very professional

18. Sean says:

all-in-all, good video. Editing could use some work though
    good job!

19. Hanna says:

The video overall looked very traditional and professional and the narration was smooth, except for a couple overlaps.

20. James says:

I liked the audio…

21. Pratima says:

With its layout and voiceovers, the video appeared to be very professional. You guys also explained the experiment well!