Group 7: Analysis of “Species as Stressors: Heterospecific Interactions and the Cellular Stress Response under Global Change”

4.8(95%) 16 votes
This entry was posted in Species as stressors. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Group 7: Analysis of “Species as Stressors: Heterospecific Interactions and the Cellular Stress Response under Global Change”

1. Abigail says:

The speed of the video is too high at times, making it a bit difficult to follow, but it is easy to catch up.

2. Emma says:

I enjoyed how you mentioned the typical symptoms of stress then compared it to the molecular level.

3. Sarah says:

I enjoyed the drawings in this video. It made the concept easier to understand and made the video interesting.

4. Camalie says:

I liked the drawings. I found it interesting that the study was inconclusive for whether species’ interactions with each other could affect them on a cellular level.

5. Matthew says:

The video definitely moves quickly at times, but it covers a lot of ground! It is filled with lots of important information and makes the study easy to understand. Having also looked at this study, I think this group did a good job!

6. David says:

The video had a ton of great information and illustrations. Occasionally too fast.

7. Amanda says:

This video was compact with information and the pictures made it fun to watch!

8. Lauren says:

I thought the change in narrators kept me interested and the pictures were super easy to follow and understand. Great video!

9. Kayla says:

The video was put together very well. The only thing was that there was a bar in front of the video the whole time which distracted from the video which was sad because it was so good.

10. Patrick says:

The visuals were fun and engaging and held my attention the whole time, great job!

11. Blake says:

Overall it was a good video. It has the information that needed to be presented. However, the changes in audio and video could have been edited better as I had trouble following at times. Good job.

12. Soham says:

The video was very nice, and was quite succinct. However, there could have been improvements in the audio and video, as some of the stills of the graphs were a bit distracting.

13. Hannah says:

I thought it was interesting that crabs could influence each other’s genes expression in that time period. The transitions were a little fast at times, but other than than great job!

14. Hannah says:

The watermark was a little distracting, but not that big of a deal. The drawings went along nicely with your script.

15. Victoria says:

The visuals were hard to follow, but the script was good. Good job editing.

16. Daham says:

Good video and editing but watermark needs to be flushed

17. Elizabeth says:

I like the video and editing but it didn’t really seem to need the software that left the watermark there

18. Sara says:

I liked how you drew the concepts. It helped solidify the information

19. Hanna says:

The drawings in the video were extremely helpful, along with the tone of the voiceover