Group 5: Species as Stressors: Heterospecific Interactions and the CSR under Global Change

4.2(83.53%) 17 votes
This entry was posted in Species as stressors. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Group 5: Species as Stressors: Heterospecific Interactions and the CSR under Global Change

1. Hayden says:

It seems that it would have been better if the researchers had allowed the crabs to interact with each other for longer than an hour, or even for varying amounts of time. This may help the results, and should be studied further. But great video!

2. Oluwapamilerin says:

This was a good video, and the theme of the TV show was very interesting. The students were very loud and clear in the video.

3. Patrick says:

This was well done, the students are very engaging

4. Will says:

I liked your video’s content, and found the experiment quite interesting; however, I would prefer to not hear the echoing sound radiate through my head.

5. Harrison says:

By including in visual aids of the students directly talking to the audience, you were able to draw my attention and interest me in your topic of heterospecific interactions and the CSR. I especially found the crab demonstration intriguing.

6. Savannah says:

The concept and creativity of this video was very well done; however, the poor quality of sound is very distracting and takes away from an otherwise very creative and informative video.

7. Reagan says:

I loved your visuals! You guys did a great job conveying information from the study in a creative way with the show. The figures were especially helpful in understanding the study.

8. Dorothea says:

I like how you made it similar to a TV show!

9. Alyssa says:

Great balance of visuals (figures + pictures + you guys talking). I felt maybe there could have been more elaboration on how it relates back to class, but overall nice job in presenting the information.

10. Sara says:

I liked the presentation style and performance, as well as the information content. However, the background noise was a little distracting at times.

11. Anthony says:

Sound quality was a little weird, however the quality of the video made up for that. Great job.

12. Woohyun says:

The graphics were nice and helped with understanding the concept better. I’m hearing this strange high-pitched sound in your audio though.

13. James says:

The experiment was explained well. I can tell alot of effort went into planning.

14. Vivi says:

The video is very informative and the style of the video as a television show was also well done.