Group 44: Structure of Histone-based Chromatin in Archaea

4.6(92.73%) 11 votes
This entry was posted in histone-based chromatin in Archaea. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Group 44: Structure of Histone-based Chromatin in Archaea

1. John says:

Great content and visuals!

2. David says:

Clever idea for the video that helped keep it interesting while also providing the necessary information.

3. Aubree says:

This is one of my favorites! I thought it was a great idea how you all went about presenting the information, and the drawings are very well done and comprehensible. The video is engaging and very informational and made learning about the minute details of archaea much more intriguing!

4. Andrew says:

Clever and effective visuals!

5. Soham says:

The visuals are quite engaging, and they are effective.The video was quite precise in its delivery of content. Great Job.

6. Amanda says:

You did a great job of simplifying the information!

7. Ian says:

The video idea is very original and it kept me very interested. The information is also present in a very simplistic fashion that facilitates understanding.

8. Elizabeth says:

Cool and different idea! fun while still giving alot of information across

9. Sean says:

original and different from all the other videos, very informative. Great job!

10. Anthony says:

This is the last video for me to watch, and it is certainly the best. The use of the characters is very captivating and the audio is on point. Amazing job

11. Sara says:

I like the presentation. It was different and engaging