Group 42: Structure of Histone-Based Chromatin in Archaea

This video was created by Amanda Worden, Kristine Ferguson, and Arfa Ul-Haque. It describes an experiment that explores the evolutionary divergence between Archaea and Eukarya as a result of different histone use in DNA folding.

4.8(95%) 12 votes
This entry was posted in histone-based chromatin in Archaea. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Group 42: Structure of Histone-Based Chromatin in Archaea

1. Ellen says:

You do a good job describing the results and the visuals aid in understanding.

2. Emma says:

The breakdown in the beginning is a very helpful way to make the more advanced components of the experiment easier to understand.

3. Will says:

Wow I just learned a lot of good information that I will actually need for our module 4 exam, you guys did a great job explaining.

4. Harrison says:

The flow of the video was natural, and the visuals were so compelling that at times I forgot I was watching an article summary and instead was watching at a Hank Green Biology Crash Course video. This video was exceptional, and my favorite part was the explanation of the chromatin wrapped around the histones.

5. Matthew says:

This was an awesome video. It was upbeat, easy to understand, and interesting. It was pleasant to watch and the information was structured in a very easy to follow way.

6. Reagan says:

Fantastic job explaining content from the genetics module! Your visuals were unique and helped keep me engaged. Great job explaining the study too!

7. Faye says:

Great pace and very high quality video. I loved the way you broke all of the information down at the very beginning and then tied it back to the purpose in the end.

8. Lauren says:

The visuals were very engaging and very informative. The background information described helped understand the entire experiment. Overall, Great video!

9. Victoria says:

Awesome job at simplifying such a complex subject!

10. Alyssa says:

Fantastic job with this video! I found it to be super interesting and informative (relating it back to Module 4 seamlessly), and the visuals were very intriguing and relevant to what was being discussed. At times, the talking parts had awkward pauses in between them or were too slow, so maybe that could have been improved. Also, maybe a graph could’ve been included? Overall, one of the best project videos I’ve seen.

11. James says:

Good job engaging with the audience