Group 41: Structure of Histone-Based Chromatin in Archaea

A video analyzing Mattiroli’s Structure of Histone-Based Chromatin in Archaea, which discusses how Archaea and Eukarya wrap their DNA around histones in similar manners.

4.9(97.14%) 7 votes
This entry was posted in histone-based chromatin in Archaea. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Group 41: Structure of Histone-Based Chromatin in Archaea

1. Abigail says:

The different methods of information presentation (visuals, audio, panel) keep the video interesting and effective in portraying the results.

2. Sarah says:

I really liked how you included several different ways of presenting the information. You did a great job of presenting the information.

3. Nylah says:

I enjoy the structure of this video ! The voice over went well with the visuals and It was very informative. I enjoy how at the end the video goes to you all as you discuss the findings.

4. Amanda says:

I enjoyed how you guys switched up the formatting in the video. It made it more engaging and easier to pay attention to. Good Job!

5. Blake says:

Overall good job. You presented the information in a way that was understandable by the audience. However, the audio seemed to cut in and out and was not consistent throughout the video making it a bit harder to follow. Solid work.

6. Dorothea says:

I enjoyed the beginning section with the drawing and explanation of figures as voiceover. In the second part, I would have liked for the “doctors” to be facing the opposite direction so it would be easier to see the faces. Good work overall!

7. Hannah says:

Your video was very creative and I liked the visuals. Great job! It would have been nice to have more visuals at the end to go along with the doctors’ panel.