Group 4: Genital Titillators in Bush Crickets

4.7(94%) 20 votes
This entry was posted in bush cricket sexual selection. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Group 4: Genital Titillators in Bush Crickets

1. Abigail says:

Your voiceover worked well with your pictures, and the logic of the video was easy to follow. However, the music makes the video seem a bit boring.

2. Camalie says:

The information was interesting and I liked the music. Though, the voice was a bit dull.

3. John says:

The time-lapse and drawings were very supportive of your topic.

4. Sahar says:

The picture were well drawn and the explanation were thoughtful and easy to understand.

5. Savannah says:

I thought the use of voice over/whiteboard combination was very effecting and captivating. The alignment throughout the video was also very well done. Overall, this video is very informative and well put together.

6. David says:

The information was great, and the video and audio synced up well. Music was a bit distracting.

7. Aubree says:

I thought the part about the tittilator complexities was very interesting, and the drawings are very well done. However, the dialog towards the end of the video was slightly droned out by the background music. But overall, awesome video!

8. Lauren says:

The information was well displayed in all of the graphs and drawings shown. The video could have been made a little bit more interesting with either a change in scenery or a change in the background music. Other than that it was very informative and a great video.

9. Kayla says:

I thought the pictures drawn on top of the voice over was very descriptive and flowed really well.

10. Andrew says:

Your pictures worked well to visually communicate the content of your paper.

11. Patrick says:

Great video, the well drawn titillators with the descriptive narration get the point across excellently. Nice Job!

12. Hanna says:

This video was very informative and the voiceover matched the pace of the drawings very well

13. Blake says:

I thought the overall content of the video was well suited to the material and was informative. However, the music choice and volume seemed to distract from the material itself. The voice should be the primary audio, not the music, but good video overall.

14. Soham says:

Your video is very informative, but the music seemed to overshadow your voices a bit.

15. Alianna says:

I thought the drawings were helpful especially with the voice over additions. The voice was a little dull, but you explained the concept very well.

16. Darrell says:

I thought the information was well presented, and you did a good job tying in the relevant topics from class. I also thought that the drawings were really good. The background music was a little loud, so I couldn’t hear the narrator as well as I wanted to .

17. Hannah says:

The voice was hard to hear because it was rather quiet in comparison to the background music. However, your visuals were great and increased by understanding of the topic.

18. Victoria says:

I liked the music. The visuals represented the information well. Good job!

19. Elizabeth says:

I liked the idea of using the whiteboard and thought the information was given very well, but the music seemed distracting.

20. Sean says:

well made video, voice too monotone and couldn’t hear well over the music

21. Woohyun says:

I liked that it was a time lapse of writing on the board. The volume of the voiceover should have been a little higher though; it’s a bit difficult to hear.

22. Kevin says:

Very good video. You guys included all the necessary information to understand the topic and the paper but also kept it concise. It was really interesting at the end when you guys explained how the trend should move to more complex titillators.