Group 39 (m)-Surveying the Sequence Diversity of Model Prebiotic Peptides by Mass Spectrometry

4.1(82.22%) 18 votes
This entry was posted in Sequence diversity of prebiotic peptides. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Group 39 (m)-Surveying the Sequence Diversity of Model Prebiotic Peptides by Mass Spectrometry

1. Hayden says:

It was explained well, and so it makes sense that species with high amounts of amino acids increased in abundance.

2. Ellen says:

I like how you explained how the theoretical is different from the experimental results. The sound was very quiet.

3. Oluwapamilerin says:

Interesting video, I liked how you talked about how the experiment could be improved in the future.

4. Emma says:

I enjoyed how you evaluated the experiment as a whole in addition to its individual components.

5. Sarah says:

I really enjoyed the set up of this video. The topic was explained well.

6. Nicole says:

Overall great video, and I like the setup of the reading following along with the drawings.

7. Will says:

Good drawings, and good explanation of the ideas, although the sped-up voices were distracting.

8. Harrison says:

I enjoyed the sped up voices, and the video did a great job of summarizing the reading while connecting to concepts we have learned in previous modules.

9. Matthew says:

I enjoyed this video a lot. It seemed a bit rushed at times, but the information and visuals were great! It was easy to follow along with and had good structure and flow.

10. Camalie says:

I liked the video’s drawings. They kept my attention.

11. Nylah says:

I liked your video it was creative with the drawings and the voice overs followed along with them really well which helps to understand the information presented.

12. Sean says:

The drawings really helped convey the topics, good video.

13. Madison says:

sped up voices was kind of weird to listen to. Very well explained though

14. Savannah says:

I liked how well thought out all explanations were presented. The visuals helped keep my attention while the speaking explained some quality information.

15. Amanda says:

The visuals lined up very well with the audio and made the video entertaining and easy to understand!

16. Ian says:

I liked the way that you had the drawings fit in with the voice over. This kept me interested and focused on the topics in the video.

17. Elizabeth says:

The voice over was hard to understand but liked the visuals and it explained the concept well

18. Anthony says:

Probably would benefit more from normal audio, but the visual content was good

19. Sara says:

The video did a good job of talking about what could be done in the future. I haven’t seen that yet.