Group 39 (m)-Surveying the Sequence Diversity of Model Prebiotic Peptides by Mass Spectrometry

4.2(83.49%) 63 votes
This entry was posted in Sequence diversity of prebiotic peptides. Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to Group 39 (m)-Surveying the Sequence Diversity of Model Prebiotic Peptides by Mass Spectrometry

1. Hayden says:

It was explained well, and so it makes sense that species with high amounts of amino acids increased in abundance.

2. Ellen says:

I like how you explained how the theoretical is different from the experimental results. The sound was very quiet.

3. Oluwapamilerin says:

Interesting video, I liked how you talked about how the experiment could be improved in the future.

4. Emma says:

I enjoyed how you evaluated the experiment as a whole in addition to its individual components.

5. Sarah says:

I really enjoyed the set up of this video. The topic was explained well.

6. Nicole says:

Overall great video, and I like the setup of the reading following along with the drawings.

7. Will says:

Good drawings, and good explanation of the ideas, although the sped-up voices were distracting.

8. Harrison says:

I enjoyed the sped up voices, and the video did a great job of summarizing the reading while connecting to concepts we have learned in previous modules.

9. Matthew says:

I enjoyed this video a lot. It seemed a bit rushed at times, but the information and visuals were great! It was easy to follow along with and had good structure and flow.

10. Camalie says:

I liked the video’s drawings. They kept my attention.

11. Nylah says:

I liked your video it was creative with the drawings and the voice overs followed along with them really well which helps to understand the information presented.

12. Sean says:

The drawings really helped convey the topics, good video.

13. Madison says:

sped up voices was kind of weird to listen to. Very well explained though

14. Savannah says:

I liked how well thought out all explanations were presented. The visuals helped keep my attention while the speaking explained some quality information.

15. Amanda says:

The visuals lined up very well with the audio and made the video entertaining and easy to understand!

16. Ian says:

I liked the way that you had the drawings fit in with the voice over. This kept me interested and focused on the topics in the video.

17. Elizabeth says:

The voice over was hard to understand but liked the visuals and it explained the concept well

18. Anthony says:

Probably would benefit more from normal audio, but the visual content was good

19. Sara says:

The video did a good job of talking about what could be done in the future. I haven’t seen that yet.

20. Yifan says:

The sped up voices threw me off

21. Cristina says:

I think changing to a different mode of communication part way through would have been helpful to keep the audience interested. The overall video is good, but it could have been enhanced by changing things up every so often to make sure you’re relaying your points in varied ways.

22. Hannah says:

I thought the visuals and narration were very coordinated with the visuals being simple. Great idea of using alternating colors- it helped with the flow of idea while keeping the video organized.

23. Rahulkrishna says:

The paper was explained very well and I liked the whiteboard visuals

24. Madison says:

The drawings and writing were very clear in explaining the methods and results of the experiment, but there were a few times where the visuals stayed the same behind the audio and maybe more could have been drawn/written.

25. Arfa says:

I liked the variety of the visuals and that the members did not keep one visual on the screen for too long. I also liked the way the information was presented in a manner that made it easy to understand.

26. Maxwell says:

I liked how you noted down only the key facts on the whiteboard. It made it easy to see what the key takeaways from the video were

27. Irene says:

The visuals are really good and it is easy ti understand the information. I also liked how there are not that many words on the whiteboard. However, the audio is a little soft and doesn’t match what the visuals are saying.

28. Robert says:

Interesting to see what was predicted versus what they actually found. Audio was easy to listen to as well

29. Andrea says:

I thought the drawings were simplified enough to where it was easy to understand the topic. Good Job!

30. Kaitlyn says:

The visuals were good, handwriting was a bit hard to read at times, but overall it was great. Wish there had been more of an introduction, it took me a second to figure out what you were discussing at the beginning. However, overall you guys did a great job.

31. Samantha says:

The video was very informative, however, the audio was a bit quiet.

32. Ashna says:

The video was concise and informative using simple drawings!

33. Nidhi says:

The detail of what could occur in the future is very interesting no one has done that yet.

34. Joshua says:

Great explanations throughout the video!

35. Jordyn says:

You all explained the topic well, and the drawings were fun to follow along with! The vocabulary used throughout the video made it easy to connect the information being explained in the video to the information we learned in class. Great job!

36. Joselyn says:

The video was easy to understand and the visuals were nice.

37. Confidential says:

Good drawing and truly broke down the information to make it understandable.

38. Kristine says:

Being able to read the whiteboard while I was listening to the voiceovers helped me understand the topic better as I was watching. I think you could have changed up the presentation halfway through just to catch the audience’s attention again. I did like the conclusion of the video because you talked about how this study differentiated from others and why it was important.

39. Kelly says:

The audio was a bit spotty at times but overall it was well-explained.

40. Youngjoon says:

Very informative video! It seemed, however, to be a bit plain, and there were a bit too many stutters in the narration.

41. Lisa says:

I liked how important components of the experiment were clearly explained and put into context at the beginning; it made the rest of the video easier to follow. Also, I liked how you kept the illustrations simple and showed the main concepts for better understanding.

42. Mirali says:

The information was well explained but the audio was very queit and could have been improved.

43. Elena says:

The video was very informational and voice over was helpful. However, I feel that drawing more pictures and diagrams would be effective in explaining the study. It was clear that you understood the study.

44. Daham says:

Even though the audio quality was not perfect, other factors were positive. Good job on the video!

45. Shashwati says:

The explanation was really easy to follow. The drawings were really well-done too.

46. Berna says:

The topic is very well explained, although I wish there was more diversity in the production of the video.

47. Alyssa says:

The illustrations match the narration and the information is delivered nicely, good job!

48. Madison says:

The illustrations made the video interesting, however the sped-up voices were a little distracting.

49. Bailey says:

The topic was explained well, and I liked that you went with the record-while-drawing technique that always keeps something going on on screen. I also liked that you mentioned problems with the experiment and how it could be improved.

50. Jingyi says:

The visual part is really nice The illustration neatly explain the information. However, the sound is really quiet and the explanation can be improved in the future.

51. James says:

Video was decently informed, but the audio could have been better. It felt like the audio might even have been pitch-shifted upwards over the course of editing. Editing and the aspect ratio aside, good work.

52. Joseph says:

The change in vocal pitch is slightly distracting, but the presentation is well done.

53. Sreedhanya says:

The drawings and voice overs were well done.

54. James says:

Excellent video. I much better understand the process that led to the origins of life now.

55. Sahar says:

It was hard to hear at times but overall a great job explaining the topic thoroughly.

56. Samantha says:

The video really broke down the experiment itself. I thought it could have been delivered in a broader way, but I loved learning about the actual experiment. The video was very interesting.

57. Mira says:

The material was easy to follow and the visuals went well with the content.

58. Kelly says:

The drawings are very similar to the videos provided in the textbook, all of which I find very useful and informative. Great job!

59. Maxwell says:

Best video I’ve ever seen. I did a great job on this one.

60. Mahima says:

This was a very informative video, although the sound was very quiet. The visuals helped keep my attention focused on the material being presented.

61. Graeme says:

Writing out the main points was a very unique idea! I loved it.

62. Tyler says:

I like how to major points of the video are labelled and easy to see but the animations can lose the viewer

63. Tyler says:

Good explanation but the video was so small it was kind of hard to see.

64. Anaqa says:

The visuals were well made and expressed the ideas clearly. However the audio was distracting at times.

65. Govinda says:

I enjoyed the presentation, though at times the audio was hard to hear. Overall, great job!

66. Ashmita says:

The visuals were done very well and I could understand the material very well.

67. Cassidy-Arielle says:

I enjoyed the writing in this presentation and I enjoyed the math that showed how this experiment was carried out, and the cartoon visuals were great as well.

68. Victoria says:

The sped up audio was distracting, but the information was presented nicely.

69. Eric says:

I like how the writing and talking is consistent.

70. Katherine says:

information was very well presented!! the audio quality could have been a bit better

71. William says:

The visuals are very well done, but the audio is very distracting and hard to pay attention to.

72. Mark says:

Good video overall, but the voices were a bit monotone. This made the video hard to follow.

73. Gilberto says:

Information was passed on clearly, but the video was cropped and the illustrations ended up being a bit small. The sped-up voices were also a bit distracting in the beginning, but in the end they didn’t affect the video itself.

74. Ria says:

This video really picked up on the high points of the experiment, and brought in additional information very well.