Group 38: Diversity of Model Prebiotic Peptides

4.4(88.21%) 78 votes
This entry was posted in Sequence diversity of prebiotic peptides. Bookmark the permalink.

91 Responses to Group 38: Diversity of Model Prebiotic Peptides

1. Abigail says:

The video is fascinating and engaging; great job!

2. Reagan says:

Really good job of conveying the purpose and background of the experiment! Your visuals were creative and helpful!

3. David says:

The visuals were particularly informative. The information was conveyed really well and left the viewer understanding the topic well.

4. Aubree says:

The visuals really helped reinforce the information and makes the video more captivating for the viewers. I thought it was interesting to see how amino acids in terms of prebiotic peptides compare to everything we’ve learned about amino acids in class.

5. Amanda says:

The drawings were clear on this video and communicated the concepts nicely. Good Job!

6. Faye says:

Nice, clean video. Information was broken down very well for comprehension!

7. Lauren says:

The visuals were very clear and informative. Overall great video and very engaging!

8. Andrew says:

Clear and helpful visuals. Well-balanced audio.

9. Patrick says:

The video was very clean and precise, with engaging visuals, exquisite job!

10. Blake says:

You did a good job of relating all of the information back to information that we have learned and breaking down the new information into understandable material. Good job.

11. Soham says:

The visuals were very nice and engaging. You did very well in relating all the information precisely, and helping the viewer understand it well by breaking it down.

12. Dorothea says:

I liked your explanations describing the diversity of prebiotic peptides but I think if more images were used, the video would be more engaging and easier to follow.

13. Hannah says:

Great video! The narration was paced well and the visuals were very nice; it would have been helpful to have more visuals towards the beginning.

14. Hannah says:

Great video! The narration was well paced and the visuals were very nice; it would have been helpful to have more visuals towards the beginning in the introduction.

15. Victoria says:

Great video! Good explanations and visuals.

16. Alyssa says:

The video was extremely informative and did a great job of breaking things up into small, understandable chunks. However, I feel like there could have been more development when connections were being made to what we’ve learned in class. That, in particular, felt rushed at the end. Also, more variety of images would have been nice to see.

17. Sean says:

you all did a great job, very informative

18. Hanna says:

The video did a great job of explaining the information to people who have not read the article. The visuals were especially informative

19. Pratima says:

The information was conveyed very clearly.

20. Kevin says:

The visuals in the video. It was informative but also explains pre-bioitc earth in terms of petides in a easy to understand manner.

21. Vivi says:

Good and Informative video. The graphs were very helpful

22. Lindsay says:

This is a really informative video. The audio was very clear and the illustrations were explained in great detail.

23. Ansley says:

I think you could have used more visuals. This was a hard topic, but overall you did a good job! The video was pretty easy to follow even though the vocabulary was foreign.

24. Kaitlin says:

Everyone’s voices were well projected, and everyone was very confident and knowledgable on the topics. The video was extremely informative and the drawings were great. The only critique I would have is that it would’ve been nice to see some movement within the slides. It felt like it was just a PowerPoint presentation with narrators.

25. Woohyun says:

Voiceover had good pacing; not too fast, but not too slow.

26. Austin says:

First half of the video was pretty bland but the second half was much better

27. Riley says:

I really like how simplistic the images were. They didn’t take away from what you were saying, and it helped me to focus on the words.

28. Lily says:

Great job breaking down and explaining the more complicated parts.

29. Sohyun Kwag says:

I really like your voice over. They are clear and very easy to understand.

30. Christopher says:

Drawing out the molecules was a very nice touch, especially since I have already taken organic chemistry, so it was nice being able to see and understand the structure. Pace was great and speech was very clear!

31. Ayomikun says:

Did a very good at verbally and visually explaining a rather complicated concept.

32. Ayesha says:

The pace, information, and visuals were all clear and concise. Couldn’t have been explained better! Great job!

33. Jessica says:

Good graphics. Nice pace. Spent too long on images at times which made my attention go elsewhere, but other than that, good job

34. Juhee says:

I liked that the information was presented along with clear visuals.

35. Gleymi says:

The pace of video and the explanation of the concepts were done really well.

36. Justin says:

This video does a great job of covering background information so that the viewer is informed before getting into the meat and potatoes of their paper.

37. Helly says:

The quality of the video was really good. Also the image and the narration went well together.

38. Claire says:

I thought the visuals worked very well with the voice-over and helped in explanation. Overall very logical and had a good pace. Captions could have been really helpful though, because the voice-over was hard to hear at times.

39. Erin says:

Great job explaining all the topics and using the visuals.

40. Leighann says:

Both the visuals and explanations were great! It was easy to understand the background information and the study. The visuals helped me develop a better understanding of the background information and the connection to the real world and our class.

41. Manasi says:

I liked how the video was well organized and clearly explained the information. The pace of the speech was good.

42. Manasi says:

I liked how the video was well organized and clearly explained the information. The visuals were appealing.

43. Sophia says:

Fantastic explanations for new topics, and the ending wrapped it up quite well.

44. Lauren says:

This video was very organized and very informative! Sometimes the dialogue was hard to hear, but other than that, it was a great video.

45. Nicholas says:

This video was very well made! It is apparent that a lot of time and attention was put into the making of this video! the audio quality and visuals were awesome and the information is presented in a clear and coherent way that was fun to watch and engaging! Great work!

46. Elizabeth says:

I liked the black and white with bits of color, it worked will to highlight what’s important in the image

47. Chloe says:

Good video and I liked hearing different voices throughout. However, the graphs were a little blurry and the illustrates were not as clean as others.

48. Gracelyn says:

Each narrator was great! This did a great job of breaking down a really complicated topic for us as an audience and how it connects to our past material.

49. Kelly says:

The research is clearly described, but more visuals would have made the video more dynamic and engaging.

50. Yanghang says:

Good Video! Good explanations on materials and link the difficult materials to the knowledge w have learned.

51. Marianna says:

Very good video. The content was really good, but maybe the graphics could have been better? Overall everything was well explained, clean, and easy to understand

52. Alianna says:

You did a good job presenting the figures in the experiment. Your audio was clear and easy to understand. I liked how you linked the experiment to what we have learned in class

53. Robert says:

Really great job! The audio and video both aided each other in presenting the information.

54. Katherine says:

The visuals really help explain the paper and the audio is very explanatory too. The visuals are not only helpful in conveying the information but they look very nice too.

55. Kendall says:

Good job mentioning biology 1510 topics throughout the video as they became present rather than just saying them all at the beginning and not explaining them when the time came. The graphs and images do a good job pointing out the specifics that you want the audience to pay attention to and remember.

56. Isabelle says:

This was a great explanation of complicated topic and did a excellent job trying in the concepts to material learned in class.

57. Mary Claire says:

I really like the images you drew, however I just wish there were a few more! I like the detail put into some of the drawings as well.

58. Sho says:

The information was well presented and the images were well drawn as well. Good job guys!

59. Alekhya says:

I think that the metaphors you used were very interesting, especially the metaphor involving the soup at the beginning.

60. Taylor says:

I really enjoyed the visuals and wished there were more used! Overall, great job making the information clear and relatable. Good job!!

61. Jarred says:

I thought the visuals were very informative, nice use of color coding

62. Noah says:

I feel that the video lacked an good introduction and that it jumped straight into the information. However, audio and visuals were very good.

63. Griffin says:

Good video with really good explanations for everything, especially the background info. However it would be nice to have more than just images as visuals while you talk.

64. David says:

I thought the video was quite informational. Good job!

65. Seenam says:

Really informative and helpful and clear and the visuals were great. It could have been more engaging though.

66. Xiaoying says:

The style of the video changes a lot through parts and it might be better to have it more simmilar. The drawing is helpful and the correlation with class materials is clear. Generally a great video

67. Jalen says:

I felt that the moving of the images during the video was boresome, and would have wished to see more action throughout the video. In terms of getting information across, diagrams and narration were excellent. Nice work overall.

68. Zhubo says:

Instead of simply zooming in and out, recording the process of writing and explaining at the same time would be more engaging!

69. William says:

This video did a great job explaining the experiment, but the video could have been a bit more engaging

70. Theresa says:

This video did a really great job at explaining your topic, but the visuals could have been more engaging, overall really good job!!

71. Brooklyn says:

The audio was wonderfully clear, with each narrator explaining the information simply and concisely. I loved the visuals, and because of that, I would have liked to have seen a few more to visualize the process and not just the data. Overall the video was very clear and informative.

72. Christian says:

This video was better than most at making the information easy to follow and flow together.

73. Pooja says:

The drawings and voiceover information were very easy to follow and made it interesting.

74. Cassidy says:

Good job breaking down the information for better understanding

75. Kara says:

The visuals were very slow which required the viewer to have listen very carefully to the audio which was confusing in such a complex study.

76. Zachery says:

The format of the video made the information easy to follow

77. Darrell says:

This video was really informative and engaging. I thought that you explained it in a way that was easy to understand.

78. Collin says:

I feel very comfortable with the information after watching the video, the information was delivered in a way that did not bored the audience. I liked the images that were included

79. Cayla Marie says:

The information was well presented, but I felt there could’ve been more visuals used.

80. Lauren says:

The video was very good! You did a nice job making the information clear and understandable. The drawings on the whiteboard were nice as well.

81. Inhee says:

The video was easy to understand and the information was well presented with visuals.

82. Vamsish says:

I thought the visuals were very engaging, but sometimes the panning across the images was kind of distracting. Overall, I thought the video quality was great as well the information presented.

83. Christin says:

The visuals were very nice. I especially liked the 3-D graphs~

84. Carlos says:

I liked the clarity of the graphics and narration, however, I wish there was another element that made the video more captivating.

85. Luis says:

Liked the visuals, the zooming in and out was a nice touch

86. Carson says:

Super informative and easy to understand

87. Christopher says:

Great visuals and explanation of the background information and the study

88. Riley says:

The hand drawn visuals were entertaining and unique.

89. Anna says:

Information was broken down very neatly and the visuals allowed for better understanding of the topic