Group 35: Selective Targeting of the Warburg Effect through GAPDH Inhibition

4.8(96.36%) 11 votes
This entry was posted in Targeting the Warburg effect. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Group 35: Selective Targeting of the Warburg Effect through GAPDH Inhibition

1. Emma says:

The flow chart was a good choice to demonstrate the data.

2. Sarah says:

I really enjoyed the graphics in this video. It was very informative and interesting. Good job!

3. Will says:

You guys did an amazing job of taking something that is very complex and difficult to understand, and breaking it down into digestible chunks along with great graphics and animations to help me fully grasp the overwhelming amount of information from the study. Great job!

4. Matthew says:

This video is very organized and does a great job presenting a complex topic. The figures are neat and the video flows very well, allowing to watcher to easily follow along and make sense of a lot of information. The video does, however, go well over the time limit.

5. David says:

The video had a huge amount of really great information. The visuals were very helpful as well, except sometimes the writing was a little too small. Overall, it was a great video.

6. Nylah says:

Really nice! I like how your movements in the visuals helped to clarify/emphasize what information was being presented. The visuals themselves were clear and nicely drawn. I stayed engaged and understood the experiment.

7. Lauren says:

The video was very informative and the visuals were nicely drawn and clearly described. Overall, great video!

8. Madison says:

really good visuals!

9. Alyssa says:

Excellent job on this video! The visuals were great — plenty of relevant figures and useful images relating back to what was being talked about. I wish the type of visuals that were presented were a little more balanced and that more colorful images were used which would have made the video more visually intriguing. Only big problem was that the video went over the time limit.

10. Sean says:

Amazingly put together video, best one yet (besides the one my group did)