Group 34: Cell Metabolism: A Predictive Model for Selective Targeting of the Warburg Effect

4.5(90.59%) 17 votes
This entry was posted in Targeting the Warburg effect. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Group 34: Cell Metabolism: A Predictive Model for Selective Targeting of the Warburg Effect

1. Hayden says:

Graphics are really good! Also, it is awesome that the KA was able to slow down cancer cells, and determine the difference between cancer cells and normal cells.

2. Ellen says:

I really like the choice of graphics. The study is described well and the findings are cool.

3. Oluwapamilerin says:

The graphics were very interesting and it allowed me to stay focused on the video.

4. Nicole says:

Cool way to represent the information that you guys read about. I like the visuals you guys used!

5. Reagan says:

Really awesome job of conveying the information from this study! Your visuals and audio were really clear and helped to show how the Warburg Effect works.

6. Camalie says:

I liked your explanation of the Warburg Effect. I wish the figures were bigger though.

7. Aubree says:

The audio for the video is very clear and the animations really grasp the viewers attention! The video is very engaging and I thought it was interesting how concepts of glycolysis were able to be related back to your topic.

8. Faye says:

Good pace and pleasant, clean visuals. Your video had a consistent aesthetic and was never too busy, so your content was easy to understand.

9. Andrew says:

Good, clean visuals, but it would have been helpful if vocabulary from the paper were redefined in terms of vocabulary from class as and when terms ere mentioned.

10. Blake says:

Overall good job. The information was presented in a well simplified manner. However, some of the visuals were impossible to understand due to their size. Solid work.

11. Dorothea says:

You did a very good job explaining the figures so that they were easier to understand. Overall a very good video with good images.

12. Hannah says:

I liked the design of the video, the fonts looks very nice and make the video look very professional. It would have been nice if there were more visuals created for the video; the diagrams were too small to follow in the second half of the video.

13. Elizabeth says:

I like all of the visuals except I cant see the figures. i also wish it was one voice the whole time so it seemed more cohesive

14. Ian says:

The video quality is great and the animations are very encompassing. They kept me interested throughout the whole video.

15. Hanna says:

This was a visually beautiful and informative lesson. The graphics were awesome and the voice over was great and smooth

16. James says:

Video was amazing, and the breakdown was easy to follow.