Group 31: Synbiotic Trial Against Sepsis in Infants

4.5(90.91%) 11 votes
This entry was posted in Symbiotics and sepsis. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Group 31: Synbiotic Trial Against Sepsis in Infants

1. Emma says:

It was nice that you provided good background information at the beginning of the video. It helped make the experiment more relevant and interesting.

2. Oluwapamilerin says:

This video was very interesting and informative. It would have been a lot more helpful if there were subtitles because it was hard to understand at some points.

3. Will says:

I like how you explained the figures and graphs very well, even re-drawing them yourself.

4. Amanda says:

Sometimes it was hard to understand the speaker because the audio was in different voices and qualities. Overall though, I think this video was informative and visually clear!

5. Faye says:

I really liked the visuals! It was never too information heavy, and the simple drawings helped me understand the information and kept the video very engaging.

6. Lauren says:

The visuals were very easy to follow and the audio was very easy to hear and understand. The video was very informative. Great video!

7. Andrew says:

Broke down the information into a very easy to understand sequence.

8. Hannah says:

Great video! It was very engaging and I really liked your visuals. The narration was a little fast at times.

9. Elizabeth says:

I loved the visual, were still informative but kept the video interesting

10. Hanna says:

Wow! The illustrations and the narrations matched so perfectly. It was very informative

11. James says:

I felt the experiment and paper was explained thoroughly.