Group 30: A randomized synbiotic trial to prevent sepsis in rural India

4.3(86%) 10 votes
This entry was posted in Symbiotics and sepsis. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Group 30: A randomized synbiotic trial to prevent sepsis in rural India

1. Hayden says:

I like that you guys made the experiment results into a story, it made it more interesting! Also, it was great that the treatment in the study was so successful at reducing sepsis.

2. Abigail says:

The video is very interesting to watch and is very informative!

3. Abigail says:

The video is very interesting to watch and is very informative! The story really helped make the study seem much more relevant.

4. Ellen says:

I like how you act out the study as if it is a story. However, the video is quite a bit over the time limit.

5. Carson says:

Very creative and intriguing, good job

6. Sarah says:

I really enjoyed the style of the video. Acting out the experiment was a great way to make an entertaining video; however, I would have preferred if it was a little shorter.

7. Nicole says:

Along with everyone else, I also liked how it was like a movie! It made it much more entertaining. Also, it proves that you guys really understood your article.

8. John says:

Very creative and engaging.

9. Matthew says:

This video is awesome in that it follows a story. This keeps it entertaining and interesting. The information and visuals are great, but the video is way over the time limit which hurts its rating.

10. Aubree says:

I really like how you all explained the information of your topic through a skit; it was captivating and really helps relay the info more clearly. I also liked how you told what Sepsis was in the form of the “brochure”. Very well done!

11. Dorothea says:

I liked the set up of the video but there was an awkward transition between the story and the information given from the “brochure”

12. Sean says:

I appreciated the script/stry line. Great job