Group 27: A single mutation in Zika virus contributes to fetal microcephaly

4.8(96%) 10 votes
This entry was posted in Zika mutation and microcephaly. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Group 27: A single mutation in Zika virus contributes to fetal microcephaly

1. Abigail says:

Your video is very information heavy, both visually and audibly, which makes it very difficult to understand as the video plays. The style of the video is great, however

2. Emma says:

Your live-action drawings were a great way to make the data and information easier to digest.

3. Sarah says:

I enjoyed the drawings in this video. I think you did a great job explaining the topic!

4. John says:

Outstanding job. Looks like a lot of hardworking went into the content of the video.

5. Reagan says:

Your visuals were really good and helped convey the convoluted information. Overall great job.

6. David says:

The video had great information. Sometimes it was too fast which made it hard to follow.

7. Nylah says:

The video had good visuals, sometimes the information in the voice audio didnt match the visual (ex when explaining Zika virus, how it spreads and its effects the drawing was slower than the full info presented so as I am listening and understanding, I was waiting on the visual to finish and then it was just presenting one small thing stated). Try to use a steady camera position as the video was shaking a lot. Other than that it was informative and creative.

8. Faye says:

Great detail! Sometimes a little fast, but everything was explained.

9. Victoria says:

It was smart to draw most of the figures beforehand. Good job representing the data and simplifying it.