Group 26: A single mutation in the prM protein of Zika virus contributes to fetal microcephaly

4.3(86%) 10 votes
This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Zika mutation and microcephaly. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Group 26: A single mutation in the prM protein of Zika virus contributes to fetal microcephaly

1. Oluwapamilerin says:

Very nice and informative video. I learned good information about the virus

2. Will says:

Wow great video! This taught me a lot about zika that I never knew before. I like how you even gave background information to help me understand it better. Good job!

3. Andrew says:

Effectively communicated the paper’s content.

4. Dorothea says:

There was an awkward pause in the middle of the video but the relation of this topic to the class was helpful.

5. Hannah says:

Great video! The narration was a little quick at times but you had clear visuals that made it easy to understand.

6. Alyssa says:

Informative video — effectively explained the experiment. Also, good amount of figures present that pertained to what was being talked about which was helpful. However, more visuals besides figures could have been helpful. In addition, it would have been beneficial to include more development on how this relates back to what we’ve learned in class. Overall, good effort!

7. Sean says:

very informative, great video. Could’ve been slowed down a little bit though

8. Anthony says:

Had no idea about this depth of the information on zika. Tons of interesting information included.

9. Pratima says:

The use of the whiteboard kept me engaged. You also explained the experiment very well!