Group 25 – Single mutation in prM protein of Zika virus contributes to fetal microcephaly

4.8(96.36%) 11 votes
This entry was posted in Zika mutation and microcephaly. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Group 25 – Single mutation in prM protein of Zika virus contributes to fetal microcephaly

1. Hayden says:

It was interesting to learn the history of Zika, and how it was a mutation that caused it to become so deadly to babies. I liked to see a real-life example of what we learned in class about mutations.

2. Nicole says:

I liked how you included background information because it made your findings more relevant!

3. Matthew says:

I liked this video a lot! It moved at a nice pace and the background information was very helpful in understanding the rest of the video. The study was simplified to a good degree and I found the entire video to be easily understood.

4. Aubree says:

Very well done! The audio is very clear, and the visuals are great and really help enforce the info presented. I thought the drawing of the outbreak strains and explaining how the more modern strains are most lethal was very interesting!

5. Amanda says:

The audio and the drawings were super clear!

6. Patrick says:

Learning about zika was made very interesting and engaging by this video, superb job.

7. Blake says:

Well done. I thought you did a good job of keeping the information simple enough to follow but also very informative. The way you stitched the images together was cool.

8. Soham says:

Very well done, the video was very informative, and the image flow was quite nice, and the inclusion of context was quite useful and engaging.

9. Madison says:

best voice/sound I’ve heard so far!

10. Sara says:

I liked learning about a very relevant topic that I did not know that much about. Very good video

11. James says:

The background information in the beginning really helped set to set the context for the rest of the video.