Group 24–Preventing Malaria by Genetic Modification of Mosquitoes

This entry was posted in GM mosquito competitiveness. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Group 24–Preventing Malaria by Genetic Modification of Mosquitoes

1. Abigail says:

Your music choice is distracting, but the content itself is logical and good quality.

2. Emma says:

Good job connecting the experiment to its real world impact.

3. Nicole says:

Your video flows very well. Your topic is logical due to how you explain it in a series of steps.

4. Reagan says:

Really good job talking about parasitism and mutualism! You communicated really well how your study relates back to what we’ve talked about in class.

5. Patrick says:

I especially liked in this video how everything flowed well together, though the audio was a bit distracting at times.

6. Soham says:

The music seems to overshadow the video, but there were nice connections with the topics we discussed in class, and the overall content was quite good.

7. Alianna says:

The concepts were explained well and I liked how you connected it to things we have learned in class. The music was a bit distracting, but overall it was easy to understand.

8. Victoria says:

The music is very distracting, but the material was very interesting. I liked learning about how people are trying to solve such large problems like malaria.

9. Amanda says:

I liked the music, but it was a little too loud. Very good though, I liked all the drawings!

10. Ian says:

Good job explaining the topic and helping the audience to understand it, though I believe the music could have been different and quieter to avoid being distracting.