Group 24–Preventing Malaria by Genetic Modification of Mosquitoes

4.3(86.67%) 9 votes
This entry was posted in GM mosquito competitiveness. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Group 24–Preventing Malaria by Genetic Modification of Mosquitoes

1. Abigail says:

Your music choice is distracting, but the content itself is logical and good quality.

2. Emma says:

Good job connecting the experiment to its real world impact.

3. Nicole says:

Your video flows very well. Your topic is logical due to how you explain it in a series of steps.

4. Reagan says:

Really good job talking about parasitism and mutualism! You communicated really well how your study relates back to what we’ve talked about in class.

5. Patrick says:

I especially liked in this video how everything flowed well together, though the audio was a bit distracting at times.

6. Soham says:

The music seems to overshadow the video, but there were nice connections with the topics we discussed in class, and the overall content was quite good.

7. Alianna says:

The concepts were explained well and I liked how you connected it to things we have learned in class. The music was a bit distracting, but overall it was easy to understand.

8. Victoria says:

The music is very distracting, but the material was very interesting. I liked learning about how people are trying to solve such large problems like malaria.

9. Amanda says:

I liked the music, but it was a little too loud. Very good though, I liked all the drawings!

10. Ian says:

Good job explaining the topic and helping the audience to understand it, though I believe the music could have been different and quieter to avoid being distracting.