Group 2: Male genital titillators and the intensity of post-copulatory sexual selection across bushcrickets

4.7(93.33%) 12 votes
This entry was posted in bush cricket sexual selection. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Group 2: Male genital titillators and the intensity of post-copulatory sexual selection across bushcrickets

1. Hayden says:

Great video, it was helpful to see an example of natural evolution, and the experiment was explained clearly.

2. Hayden says:

Great video, it was helpful to see an example of natural evolution. You guys explained the experiment in a very clear, easy-to-understand way

3. Sara says:

The video was visually pleasing and well explained. I really liked the format because it was new and interesting.

4. Emma says:

Your visuals are very cute and engaging. The interesting and new format made the video easy to watch and the information easier to digest.

5. Oluwapamilerin says:

This was a really interesting video to watch. I like how the group used the drawn out animations to help us visualize things.

6. Patrick says:

This looks good, the visuals are especially appealing.

7. Harrison says:

I applaud your group for doing an excellent job of explaining the significance of titillators and its relationship to copulatory mechanisms with regards to both bushcrickets and the Galapagos finches (I found the finch example quite helpful).

8. Reagan says:

Fantastic video! Your visuals are creative and engaging. Also- great job relating back to the ideas we talked about in class!

9. Nylah says:

This was super interesting and very well thought out in terms of creativity. I like the visuals ! Only critique (super small) would be to silence the actual video portion of the moving figures–I could hear the paper rustling. Other than that it was informative, good job.

10. Kharina says:

Good job on your video. I really liked the visuals and in depth explanations. I think the voice over should be clearer.

11. Hannah says:

I enjoyed watching your video and you had clear, well-done visuals. The narration felt a little fast at the end, but other than that it was great. The music fit well and was a nice touch.

12. Hannah says:

I enjoyed watching your video and you had clear, well-done visuals. The narration felt a little fast at the end, but other than that it was great! The music fit well and was a nice touch.

13. Alyssa says:

Overall, well done! Great visuals and great job tying things back to what we’ve learned in class. Maybe the connections could’ve been developed a little bit more, but overall great overview of the experiment.

14. Hannah says:

I love your visuals and music. The voice over was a little soft and fast, but overall, this was a great synopsis of the bush crickets.

15. Daham says:

I like the idea of using paper as dynamic scene transition. Also, their explanation with visual resources was straightforward.

16. James says:

Great video! The animations really helped to explain the content.

17. Pratima says:

The visuals were aesthetically pleasing, and you explained the experiment very clearly.