References:

Berv, J. S., & Field, D. J. (2017, July 13). Genomic Signature of an Avian Lilliput Effect across the K-Pg Extinction. Retrieved October 27, 2017, from https://academic.oup.com/sysbio/article/doi/10.1093/sysbio/syx064/3960267/Genomic-Signature-of-an-Avian-Lilliput-Effect

Leonard, P. (2017, September 20). That Asteroid That Killed the Dinosaurs? It May Have Sped Up Bird Evolution. Retrieved October 27, 2017, from https://www.allaboutbirds.org/that-asteroid-that-killed-the-dinosaurs-it-may-have-sped-up-bird-evolution/

This entry was posted in Avian lilliput effect. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Group 19: Genomic Signature of an Avian Lilliput Effect across the K-Pg Extinction

1. Will says:

Great animations, although i didn’t like how the audio was only coming out of my left speaker.

2. David says:

The video had good visuals and information. One weird thing is that audio only came out on my left side which was really strange.

3. Andrew says:

Good, effective animations.

4. Dorothea says:

Your visuals were all drawn out very neatly and helped with my understanding of the content

5. Alyssa says:

The visuals were perfect: they were extremely helpful (& neat!) in presenting your information. However, I felt that the video didn’t really tie the content back to what we’ve learned in class and that it didn’t explain the experiment as thoroughly as it should have been. Also, I would have liked to see more explanation of the figure as well.

6. Savannah says:

I enjoyed how well this video was linked to the, very neat and descriptive, animation of the talking. Although the research was explained very well it lacked the connection to our course.