Group 18: Genes of an Avian Lilliput Effect across the K-Pg Extinction

4.3(86.15%) 13 votes
This entry was posted in Avian lilliput effect. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Group 18: Genes of an Avian Lilliput Effect across the K-Pg Extinction

1. Abigail says:

You talk extremely rapidly at times, making it difficult to understand. However, the visuals help with comprehension.

2. Ellen says:

I like your choice of visuals but you tend to talk quite fast and it was difficult to keep up with what was going on.

3. Emma says:

Making the graphs as you explained the data was a great technique at making the findings easier to understand.

4. Nicole says:

I appreciated that you had the script on the screen so that I could easily follow along with what you were saying!

5. Amanda says:

Reading was a bit fast at times, but the visual aspect of this video was great!

6. Soham says:

Definitely great visuals, but the reading seemed a tad bit too fast. Otherwise, great job!

7. Hannah says:

Great idea to use the online art program. The visuals were great, but it would have been nice if the subtitles were in smaller chunks throughout so some of the drawings weren’t covered up. It also would have been nice to have more than one picture for the conclusion. Great job!

8. Victoria says:

The visuals and audio was really good! It’s crazy that this is just the beginning of understanding they’re biological record.

9. Amanda says:

I liked all the computer drawings, great idea!

10. Ian says:

I like the script on the screen so that I can follow along. At times you were speaking a little fast, but the script helped me keep up since I could pause the video.

11. Sean says:

enjoyed the drawing, but audio was a little too quick (makes it hard to take in all the info being thrown at you)

12. Woohyun says:

I liked the time lapse of the drawings. But it also feels like there was an onslaught of information that was dumped on the viewer without any time to process it.

13. Kevin says:

I think the contrast in the drawings/visuals and speaker made it really enjoyable because of the more serious tone versus the humorous drawings. The video was informative and had a lot of interesting things about speciation and diversity.