Group 17: Estimating the Age of Crown Birds’ MRCA

4.9(97.78%) 9 votes
This entry was posted in Avian lilliput effect. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Group 17: Estimating the Age of Crown Birds’ MRCA

1. Hayden says:

It was interesting to me that as body mass decreased, nucleotide substitution rates increased. It was even more interesting that this could affect the entire tree of life divergence and cause debates over its accuracy. Also, high quality video with great graphics!

2. Sarah says:

I really liked the graphics in the video. The video did a great job of explaining the topic clearly.

3. John says:

Sublime graphics and content.

4. Harrison says:

Personally, I am quite the fan of videos involving the narrators draw the scientific concepts out as a complementary aid to the concepts being discussed. Having said that, this was my favorite presentation so far.

5. Savannah says:

This presentation is amazing. The voice a lines very will with the drawn graphics helping to keep the audience engaged and not distracted. The information was presented in a way that was easy to understand while still being very informative. Great video!

6. Aubree says:

This presentation is very well done! The graphics make everything more engaging and comprehensible to the audience. I also thought it was a great touch that you ended the video with open-ended questions.

7. Faye says:

Your video had a good pace and great visuals. The content was made easy to understand.

8. Patrick says:

The visuals were very creatively drawn and eye catching, good job. Great video overall.

9. Madison says:

visuals were super good!

10. Elizabeth says:

I liked the ideas presented in the videos but i didnt like that some of the visuals were just written words

11. James says:

I like everything about this video