Group 13: Poison Frog Mutations Allow for Decreased Toxin Sensitivity

4.1(81.43%) 14 votes
This entry was posted in Poison mutations. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Group 13: Poison Frog Mutations Allow for Decreased Toxin Sensitivity

1. Emma says:

The newsroom format was a good way to keep attention and effectively express the experiment’s information.

2. Oluwapamilerin says:

Good video, however, there was a little bit of background noise at some point in the video that made it hard to concentrate.

3. Sarah says:

I really enjoyed the newsroom style. It made the topic very interesting.

4. Nicole says:

I really liked how in each section of the video, you presented the information slightly differently so that it stayed interesting and entertaining.

5. Camalie says:

The video ok. I liked the style of the newsroom in it.

6. Will says:

Great content, although I would have preferred to see everyone actually look into the camera without having to read everything, plus the background noise was distracting.

7. Reagan says:

This was so creative and engaging! Your visuals were thorough and conveyed the information well. I also loved the frog.

8. Savannah says:

The creative format for this video really helped keep me engaged while listening to the information. I enjoyed the video but wish it was just a little less monotone.

9. Aubree says:

I loved the newsroom style of the video! The video provided a great representation of your topic and that you all knew the info well; I also found the part about the two pathways interesting, but it became difficult to hear the audio in certain areas.

10. Blake says:

Cool use of the news theme. You seemed to get the information across that was important to the study. However, the editing and artistic component seemed to need a little work. The audio was occasionally cut off, the speaker seemed to rush, and there were varying qualities in audio and video. Overall, good job.

11. Soham says:

The news theme was definitely engaging, however, some of the background audio seemed to interfere slightly, so it made it difficult to hear.

12. Hannah says:

I really like this original take on the project. You guys did a great job with making this data easy to understand and kept it entertaining.

13. Hanna says:

I liked the format of a news report and the illustrations were extremely helpful