Group 01 (M). Male Genital Titillators in Bush Crickets and how they affect Refractory Time.

4.8(95.31%) 64 votes
This entry was posted in bush cricket sexual selection. Bookmark the permalink.

66 Responses to Group 01 (M). Male Genital Titillators in Bush Crickets and how they affect Refractory Time.

1. Ellen says:

I like how you compare it to love life for college students.

2. Carson says:

I really like how you made it relevant and easy to understand.

3. Faye says:

I enjoyed the way the graphs were done with pictures of what the tails looked like at 4:00. You guys also had a good, consistent pace throughout the video.

4. Emma says:

Your visuals paired very nicely with what you had to say. They reinforced the point you were making and made the topic easier to understand.

5. Sarah says:

I really enjoyed the analogy in this video. It made the concept interesting and easy to understand.

6. Nicole says:

Very interesting video! I love all of the different comparisons and the entertaining visuals that you guys had. Awesome.

7. Will says:

wow what a great video. I really like how you used the video animations with your voice In the background. good work.

8. Anthony says:

I really enjoyed this video because it was not boring, and it was compared to the lives of college students, which kept me interested throughout. To add on to this, it pretty easy to understand.

9. Matthew says:

I liked this video a lot! It made what seemed to be a rather mundane topic into something fun and entertaining. It also simplified the study into very simple terms and made the findings very understandable to everyone. Well done!

10. Madison says:

very entertaining!

11. Amanda says:

It was great how you connected your subject with something to make it entertaining and understandable. Good Job!

12. Kayla says:

I like how you all were able to make something so serious into something more humorous and descriptive to those who dont know what it is.

13. Dorothea says:

It was a good idea to relate it to an everyday occurrence but I would have liked more explanation of the pictures drawn.

14. Luis says:

Loved the college life comparisons, literally sat laughing through the whole video. Great job and clearly explained!

15. Hannah says:

You made this topic really easy to understand through the college student life comparison. It was very entertaining!

16. Madison says:

relatable comparison to college students. kept it interesting

17. Amanda says:

Really liked the analogy and the cricket drawings!!

18. Ian says:

The comparison to the love life of a college student made this topic very easy to understand and made it more interesting to learn about.

19. Anthony says:

The use of the meme was funny, yet also greatly captured my attention for the rest of the video.

20. Sara says:

Very interesting analogy. I thought the video was very well done

21. Vivi says:

Very interesting and funny. I like the addition of the memes.

22. Hannah says:

Really easy to understand! Great analogy.

23. Ansley says:

I liked the video. You really captured how to best understand it. It was pretty clear and easy to follow. Good job!

24. Cristina says:

This was a great video because it did a great job of connecting the visuals to what was actually being said in the voiceover. From the diagrams, to the memes, to the screenshots, you kept the video intriguing all the way through. Super creative and relatable.

25. Jessica Kilpatrick says:

This video made the topic easy to relate to and understand. Good job relating it back to students’ lives.

26. Austin says:

The analogies made it easier to follow

27. Rahulkrishna says:

I love the analogy, especially how you used Buzz as the perfect guy for Tiffany. I also keeled over laughing at the texts from the Starbucks Guy and the other guy. In short, the video was comedic enough to catch and keep the interest of the viewer

28. Darrell says:

I thought you had very interesting analogies, and the content was very well matched with the images. I also thought you tied in content from class well.

29. Jordyn says:

This video was very clever and funny, which made it very entertaining and easy to follow! Great job!

30. Ayesha says:

The imagery displayed in the video was very easy to follow and made the video more engaging. I enjoyed how creatively the information was displayed.

31. Andrea says:

The images were hilarious and really helped me pay attention and understand the topic

32. Helly says:

The topic was made easy to understand due to analogies to dating and the incorporation of so many images. Also I love that pace of the video wasn’t rushed it was just right.

33. Tarab says:

the voiceover was a little patchy but other than that I love the modern approach to presenting the info in this video!

34. Ashmita says:

It was very intriguing and easy to understand.

35. Sophia says:

I love the analogy and the humor, it made it quite easy to understand.

36. Lauren says:

I really enjoyed watching this video! The visuals were easy to understand, and I liked the correlation to the college student.

37. Bencao says:

I loved watching this video, and I like the humor used. the. great work!

38. Confidential says:

I got a good laugh out of this one. I love the Buzz example and the drawings…well done!

39. Lisa says:

This was a great video! I loved the visuals and the comparison to college students’ love lives. It was very entertaining and informative.

40. Zachery says:

I really enjoyed the way it was so easy to understand because it was so relatable.

41. Berna says:

This was a very well put together video and the analogy to college relationships made it easy to understand and enjoyable to watch.

42. Kendall says:

The visuals really enhanced the video and make the topic much more understandable especially in regards to a male versus female.

43. Daniel says:

Good use of humor to make the information more relatable.

44. Jingyi says:

Use some fun gif that makes the video attractive and also gave examples explain the topic. The video is very informative.

45. Alekhya says:

I think that your use of transition between slides kept the video engaging.

46. Taylor says:

I loved the creativity put into this project! Relating this topic to the love life of college students was very clever and relatable! Great Job!!

47. Sreedhanya says:

I love how this video is relatable to viewers so that it is more entertaining and engaging!

48. David says:

I thought the video was quite entertaining. I thought the analogy between the crickets and college students was very interesting.

49. Sahar says:

I like how you guys made the video entertaining. It allowed me to stay focused and interested on your topic.

50. Katherine says:

I like how to video was relatable to college student’s life! It made it easier to understand

51. William says:

Really appreciated how they connected it to real life scenarios

52. Pooja says:

I really enjoyed your video! It was both informative and relatable which made it easy to follow and understand.

53. Tyler says:

I enjoy how the transitions and background music of the video keep it from being too dry and boring. Also, the comparisons with college life all the while not taking away from informational pieces makes this a great piece.

54. Anaqa says:

There was a lot of information presented throughout the video, however the steady usage of relatable analogies kept the viewer’s attention. Well made!

55. Mark says:

It was a good video. I liked how comparisons to college students were made in order to simplify the concepts.

56. Cassidy-Arielle says:

I enjoyed this video, especially the different relationships that you had Buzz in to bring understanding of the concepts for this video!

57. Mahima says:

I enjoyed how relatable you made the video! very engaging and fun!

58. Cayla Marie says:

The analogy with the college students was entertaining, but also a little disturbing. That being said, I was very intrigued the entire time. Good job presenting the information

59. William says:

The pace of your video was absolutely perfect, and the visuals were very well done. The analogies made it super easy to comprehend without having to watch multiple times.

60. Inhee says:

I like how you compared it to the life of college students. It was very interesting and fun.

61. Christopher says:

I love the use of the punnet square graphics.

62. Ana says:

LOVE that you used college love-life as a metaphor. Wonderful way to hook the audience and simplify the concept!

63. Andrew says:

I learned about the crickets and their titillators , but also about romance in college! Very informative video, thank you.

64. Ria says:

Definitely made me laugh! Sound quality could be better but the content made a lot of sense. Good way to break it down!

65. Naqiya says:

You guys did a wonderful job capturing the attention of the audience and making it relateable so that the heavy biological concepts were kept light and easy to understand! One thing you might have been able to improve on would be the audio quality, but other than that the graphics along with the explantion was great!

66. David says:

I really learned from the analogies you guys used to compare the behavior of sexual selection from crickets to the personal lives of college students and their own preferences with having relationships with others.