Group 01 (M). Male Genital Titillators in Bush Crickets and how they affect Refractory Time.

4.7(94%) 20 votes
This entry was posted in bush cricket sexual selection. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Group 01 (M). Male Genital Titillators in Bush Crickets and how they affect Refractory Time.

1. Ellen says:

I like how you compare it to love life for college students.

2. Carson says:

I really like how you made it relevant and easy to understand.

3. Faye says:

I enjoyed the way the graphs were done with pictures of what the tails looked like at 4:00. You guys also had a good, consistent pace throughout the video.

4. Emma says:

Your visuals paired very nicely with what you had to say. They reinforced the point you were making and made the topic easier to understand.

5. Sarah says:

I really enjoyed the analogy in this video. It made the concept interesting and easy to understand.

6. Nicole says:

Very interesting video! I love all of the different comparisons and the entertaining visuals that you guys had. Awesome.

7. Will says:

wow what a great video. I really like how you used the video animations with your voice In the background. good work.

8. Anthony says:

I really enjoyed this video because it was not boring, and it was compared to the lives of college students, which kept me interested throughout. To add on to this, it pretty easy to understand.

9. Matthew says:

I liked this video a lot! It made what seemed to be a rather mundane topic into something fun and entertaining. It also simplified the study into very simple terms and made the findings very understandable to everyone. Well done!

10. Madison says:

very entertaining!

11. Amanda says:

It was great how you connected your subject with something to make it entertaining and understandable. Good Job!

12. Kayla says:

I like how you all were able to make something so serious into something more humorous and descriptive to those who dont know what it is.

13. Dorothea says:

It was a good idea to relate it to an everyday occurrence but I would have liked more explanation of the pictures drawn.

14. Luis says:

Loved the college life comparisons, literally sat laughing through the whole video. Great job and clearly explained!

15. Hannah says:

You made this topic really easy to understand through the college student life comparison. It was very entertaining!

16. Madison says:

relatable comparison to college students. kept it interesting

17. Amanda says:

Really liked the analogy and the cricket drawings!!

18. Ian says:

The comparison to the love life of a college student made this topic very easy to understand and made it more interesting to learn about.

19. Anthony says:

The use of the meme was funny, yet also greatly captured my attention for the rest of the video.

20. Sara says:

Very interesting analogy. I thought the video was very well done