Woolly Mammoth (Group 10)

This entry was posted in Wooly mammoth. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Woolly Mammoth (Group 10)

1. Sarah says:

Note: We divided our video into two separate videos due to technical difficulties. The link to the video is a playlist, so after the first video is finished, Youtube will automatically play the second video.

2. Sophia says:

Very creative layout, could have used more consistent audio, but overall very informative and interesting

3. Rebecca says:

Some of the captions aren’t correct, and the voiceover sounds a little rushed in some places, but overall, it was an interesting video that gave a good overview on the paper and had good visuals.

4. Joshua says:

The background information was very well explained, and I liked the explanation of the application of the study in the second video.

5. Corinna says:

I appreciate that you guys used the dog breed example to the explain the content of the report. It made the concepts you were getting across easier to understand. I also like how you guys tied to back to a bigger picture topic.

6. Alaina says:

Very creative and the background information is explained really well

7. Caitlyn says:

I liked the animation of this video and your explanations of what are fairly complex ideas, however some of the audio could have been edited a little more.

8. Simran says:

I really liked your voice first off. A lot of videos were lacking a good pitch and you had a good one. I liked the visuals, the article was easy to understand because of how you presented the information! Job well done!!!!

9. Rachel says:

This visuals in this video were great, and the information was very well explained by both data from the article and information covered in class.

10. Yuzuki says:

Visually, it looks professional. I think the information is well explained as well.

11. Madison says:

Loved how interactive the visuals were. The way the summary of the findings was very clear and helped in understanding the article overall.

12. Shane says:

I like the creativity and background information.

13. Caroline says:

The use of an analogy helped to better explain the topic and the visuals looked professional.

14. Monica says:

The animations were very nice; however, sometimes the person talking talked too fast it was difficult to hear and understand what they were saying somtimes

15. Jacob says:

The visuals were really well done as were the explanations and metaphors used to explain the science. The only negatives I noticed were that there were some spelling errors in the closed captions and that some of the voice changes were distracting; some speakers could have benefited from taking their time talking.

16. Lesley says:

Nice. Explained very well. However, the narrators spoke very quickly in the first part of the video, making it rather difficult to understand and follow.