Simons Genome Diversity Project by Group M3

This entry was posted in Genome diversity. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Simons Genome Diversity Project by Group M3

1. Shishir says:

Very good job of walking through the report

2. Jeffrey says:

I liked the drawings; they made the video easier to understand and engaging.

3. Alvaro says:

Clear explanations! Good job

4. Sarah says:

You described genomes well. I see you enjoy perusing the internet too. It looked like you filmed during an earthquake tho yall.

5. Joshua says:

Explanation was good, and I liked the humor throughout. The video was a little shaky however.

6. Hannah says:

This video was so cute and I loved the humor! The concepts were easy to follow and the audio was very clear. Great job!

7. Dennis says:

Good job explaining everything and good use of humor.

8. Diana says:

The camerawork was a bit shaking, but very informative and good use of humor!

9. Zahra says:

I love the old classic theme!

10. Madison says:

The humor kept this video interesting and the map was really impressively drawn! The audio was really clear which really helped me to get a good grasp on the information.

11. Eunice says:

Good explanation and sound, but the way the video was filmed made me a little dizzy lol

12. Zachary says:

Camera work a little shaky. Overall good work though. Nice script.

13. Simran says:

While the video was cute and informative, it was shaky. I’m not sure if the camera was positioned properly. The voice was clear and easy to follow. I liked the intro and the humor was a nice touch. Nice job!

14. Morgan says:

I think y’alls explanation was really good and the added humor kept it light and entertaining. Like said before, the shakiness of the camera was distracting, but overall I think y’all did a good job explaining the article.

15. Diya says:

I enjoyed the humorous but explanatory approach you guys took in creating your video. The content was well represented and I learned a lot after watching your video. I thought the graphics were a tad shaky, but overall well-drawn and correlated with the information!

16. Daniel says:

The humor was original and creative, and you made it really interesting!

17. Mason says:

I liked the humor you added to the video, and I thought the map was a great way to display the results from the study.

18. Carly says:

I love your music, it makes the video whimsical. Your explanation of the paper is also great, very easy to follow!

19. Savannah says:

You have a knack for drawing and explaining things well, and that talent definitely showed in this video. Great job! (The meme at the end was gold btw)

20. Niya says:

Videography was shaky, but great info & drawings