S16-38 Evolution by Natural Selection

Work Cited

“Evolution and Natural Selection.” Evolution and Natural Selection. Web. 15 Apr. 2016.

“Natural Selection.” Natural Selection. Web. 15 Apr. 2016.

“Population and Evolutionary Genetics.” Population and Evolutionary Genetics. Web. 15 Apr.
2016.

“The Giraffe’s Short Neck” The Nature Institute. Web. 15 Apr. 2016.

“Tool Module: Darwin’s Natural Selection.” Tool Module: Darwin’s Natural Selection. Web. 15
Apr. 2016.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to S16-38 Evolution by Natural Selection

1. MHavard says:

Great Video! Using the giraffe application was very effective and made the video interesting. I think that you could have gotten to the content a little sooner in the beginning, but it was still a very good introduction and a high quality video overall.

2. VWu says:

The overall presentation of the material great! It had great sound balance and audio quality, without any drops. However one possible improvement is on presenting the imagery. Perhaps it would have been better if they were simply scanned instead of laid on the back of a wall and photographed.

3. JTannos says:

In my opinion, the evolution by natural selection is greatly explained in this video. I love the illustration of using a giraffe as an example of evolution by natural selection, in this case, by what the giraffe needs to be able to reach their foods which are located on top of trees.

4. JAmero says:

Maybe you could have added some animation or additional pictures to keep the audience’s attention.

5. DPatel says:

This video was very informative, and you guys definitely did a good job explaining natural selection. I thought the video format was good, although a bit of motion would have been a nice touch. Overall, I feel this video was very informative, and I loved the illustrations.

6. KGando says:

What an amazing presentation!!! The contents, the visual aid, and the tone are all well synchronized. The video clearly accomplished the main goal of the presentation, that is, to explain the mechanism of evolution by natural selection!! Good Job!!!

Commentator: Kelson Gando

7. TNadir says:

The video was overall okay. I liked the idea of listing out the Darwin’s 4 requirement. However, I was confused a little with the drawings.

8. APatel says:

This video definitely displayed the information well. The use of one specific example allowed for me to relate to the information. The visuals were very creative and clear to understand. The only negative comment I would have is the quality of your sound.