S16-25 Population Ecology

This entry was posted in Spring2016 Videos, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to S16-25 Population Ecology

1. IDyagilev says:

The video is really good. The information is presented in an easy to understand manner and the light background music doesn’t take away from the content presented. The audio was slightly choppy and needs to be synced better with the visuals.

2. MDe Simon says:

The overall visuals are very good and the music is a good touch. The volume might be a bit high though, it makes hearing the speech harder.

3. MDe Simon says:

The visuals are very good and the music is a good touch. The volume might be a bit high though, it makes hearing the speech harder.

4. WLi says:

I really like the idea of using penguins as an example to explain population ecology; that makes the video very engaging and creative! It would be even better if the voice recording of the second group member were clearer!

5. NManocchio says:

The visuals for this video were really incredible, very visually easy to understand, and very clear in purpose. The only constructive criticism is that the voiceover for the video had a lot of static sounds, and so wasn’t clear at times!

6. KOkseniuk says:

Amazing production (I’m ashamed of my video!). You are a very talented artist and I actually got to review the material for the course. The music was very soothing, although it made me a little sleepy.

7. JMorris says:

Great flow of ideas! The editing was a little choppy, but the art was cute and the music was a nice addition.

8. TPassmore says:

While the information was helpful. The audio quality was distracting. Also I appreciated the water coloring though it looks like the drawing process was rushed to keep up with the voice.