S16-18

This entry was posted in Spring2016 Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to S16-18

1. IDyagilev says:

The in formation is accurate and easy to follow, the audio and video are synced and good quality. Overall, good job! One suggestion is to add some subtitles or to talk slower.

2. TRogers says:

I think that the audio, especially the music, does a great job of establishing an atmosphere. It makes watching the video more enjoyable. My only wish is that there was more color. I think using multiple colors of marker would help separate concepts visually and aid in memory techniques.

3. MBlack says:

The music really made the video more entertaining while not detracting from the information. If anything, maybe level out the sound so there’s not so much shift in loudness.

4. POlds says:

The background music and full combination of narrators kept the video upbeat and made the video more enjoyable to watch. Visuals were sometimes blocked/obscured by the drawers but generally quite helpful. Might’ve been nice to have some subtitles at the end, with the quick wrap-up points.

5. WPenniman says:

Very well made, excellently fills the time with a lot of good info. Very entertaining as well.

6. LHarkness says:

Nice Job, love the visuals, they were really cute and good video quiality

7. CTysor says:

The video was very good overall. My only complaint would be that sometimes the person writing on the board would be covering the writing with their body but all of the material and visuals were very good.