S16-04 Prokaryote vs Eukaryote

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to S16-04 Prokaryote vs Eukaryote

1. MVong says:

The use of metaphors in the video was interesting and made the audience easy to understand what each organelle does. The camera kept shaking and too many words at the beginning.

2. ASteele says:

I liked the creativity and visuals of the project. The sounds and drawings were very engaging. However, I did not like the background noises or pauses.

3. RWiese says:

I loved the graphic illustrations used, they helped tie it all together in my mind and for whatever reason chloroplasts and their function is now cemented in my head.
    The only improvement I would suggest is making the production of the video a bit smoother, I know the time constraints were a factor in that too. Great video though!

4. MonLee says:

Audio and script is very clearly recorded, but a bit soft volume-wise. The use of sound effects is cute in establishing the concept examples.

5. KOkseniuk says:

Great production, really liked all of the analogies with different cell organelles. Very creative. I don’t have any negative feedback other than try to keep everything to a single video frame (I know it’s hard, and again, no big deal) đŸ™‚

6. MAdams says:

The visuals are awesome. The flow is really good, this video is great!!

7. NOlczak says:

Really great breakdown of the different cell organelles.

8. TPassmore says:

Try not to cover the information you are writing about at the same time you are talking about it. I liked the comparisons between cell and cities. Also the sound effects were well placed.